Did you apply for Health Care coverage through Connect For Health Colorado on or before midnight December 15, 2017, but have not yet enrolled in a Marketplace plan for 2018 coverage? For those enrollments completed after midnight December 15, 2017, the effective date for coverage plans will default to.
BUT, in limited circumstances, you may request to be considered for acoverage effective date once you are able to enroll. Requests will be considered only for the following circumstances:
* Customer lost coverage and qualifies for a special enrollment period.
* Customer’s 2017 health plan is no longer offered.
* Agent or employee error.
* System outage or system error.
* A declared natural disaster.
* A delayed eligibility determination (when your application was submitted beforeDecember 15).
* Marriage within the last 60 days.
If you need assistance with the attestation process to be considered for a http://connectforhealthco.com/coverage effective date, please contact a Broker or Assister by visiting the Connect For Health Colorado Get Help page at