The Mesa County Workforce Center is recruiting Manufacturing Businesses to participate in the 1st Career Connections Expo on April 12, 2016.
As part of the Mesa County Workforce Sector Partner Initiative the Workforce Center will assist manufacturing businesses with recruiting, training and funding internships or on the job training. This is an opportunity for manufacturing businesses to meet potential applicants and give job seekers a look at the manufacturing companies throughout Mesa County.
“We are offering area manufacturing businesses the chance to create growth and capitalize on what we do best here at the Workforce Center- connect qualified job seekers with businesses looking to grow and profit”, states Workforce Center Job Development Supervisor, Mark Fugere.
Benefits to Employers
· Reimbursement of all or portion of employee wage for a set period of time
· Funds help offset extraordinary cost of training workers
· Assessment screening of skill levels and work values needed for job
· Worker receives knowledge and skills essential to needs of employer
· Workers become proficient in needed skills quickly
· Spur economic growth
Interested Manufacturing businesses please contact Brianna Hofer at 970.256.2477 or email Brianna.Hofer@mesacounty.us